“Average hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Keystone
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“Average hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

On the plus side, this hotel was clean with the most impressive area being the lobby. The observed staff members were energetic and helpful. However, since I stayed during the low vacancy season the clerk could certainly assigned a room with less traffic noise (US Highway 6.)Being a resort area the prices were on the high side.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank 43Rudolf1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Lafayette CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The positive reviews here are legit; here's my two cents on a couple downsides - shower head and tub combo that puts the water flow at my neck; squating to wash my hair isn't optimal (I'm six feet tall), the towel bar installed in front of the bathroom sink is awkward. The shower and sink spouts are not easy to use. Upside: the rooftop hottub facing the slopes is great. (fits maybe five adults easily).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HEADLAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The front desk was always friendly when we passed through the lobby. They were helpful with local information and calling the shuttle to pick us up. Our room was clean. The iron smoking up the room was the only problem we experience. Whoever used it last must have melted somehting to the heat plate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We have truly enjoyed our stay so far, we still have two days. Next time we come to Keystone, this would be a great choice again. On the bus route to the river run lodge and very convenient. Beds are comfortable - slept very well.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Lizzie3900
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is a decent hotel. They have terrible customer service when it comes to booking. I booked a room a week in advance, and when I wanted to move the room to a different date I was told that I had to pay in full since it was within 26 days. Wow I was told on the phone it was two days when I booked. I will not stay here again. Also I was sent an email that offered a low rate. When I called to book they didn't honor that rate. Look to go else where if possible.

• Stayed March 2013
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I booked this stay through our Epic Season passes and I think we got a pretty decent deal on the room. We always ask if there are upgrades available (because it doesn't hurt to ask) and they put us on the top floor (6th floor) in a suite. It was very nice. High ceilings, king bed in the bedroom pull out couch in the living room, 2 full bathrooms and a mini fridge. The closets were plenty large and they supply you with keys for ski lockers in the basement. We ordered room service one night because we were just too tired to go out and it was ok. Not the best, and a bit pricey for what it was. They also have coin operated laundry facilities which we used since we had already been skiing for 5 days. They also have 3 hot tubs. One on the ground level which is a bit hidden in the garage area. but the other 2 are on the 4th and 6th floors I believe and both have great views of the mountains. The bar area is decent. All the bartenders were very friendly and the folks at the bar made for good conversation. It is about a 5-10 minute walk to the lift but totally beats having to take a bus or drive and pay for parking.

I would recommend the Inn at Keystone and plan to stay here again in future visits.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ashley J
Qingdao, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights, we were planning 4 but the service on the food and the general condition of the facility made us leave early. It is in a good location, but that is all. Despite leaving early and complaining to management we were offered $10 refund on a bill of almost $1000. Not the customer service we expect, especially from a US hotel. Be Warner before you book.

Room Tip: Do not have high expectation then you will not be disappointed
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Roger C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keystone
Keystone Lodge & Spa
Mountain Thunder Lodge
#3 of 21 in Breckenridge
4.5 of 5 stars 625 reviews
Comfort Suites Dillon

Been to Inn at Keystone? Share your experiences!