“Best Sports Bar in the mountains !”
Review of Haywood Cafe

Haywood Cafe
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Please check our website for our current menu
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The "Wood" is a great local sports bar that has the greatest and most unique skiers breakfast anywhere in the mountains...from the foothills to Vail. Located on Rt 6 just before the entrance to the Keystone Resort parking lot it is easy to miss, but a must early in the morning or après ski.

The place has lots of flat screen TVs with individual audio set ups at your table , so you can get practically any sports show of your choice along with a vast menu of apps and full course meals. The local crowd is very friendly and there is a line for Sunday brunch as well as for Monday and Thursday night NFL games? After 3 PM beer special include a " mystery beer" for a $ 1.00 mug !

We are locals and frequent the Haywood after skiing , for lunch,brunch, and apps a few times a week during ski season...never Dissapointed.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were able to catch the NCAA football game that we were interested in watching. The little speakers you can have at your table are very helpful! Not to mention that the food is very good! We split soup and a sandwich - great for brunch.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

wonderful food, beer and cocktails. Lots of televisions for watching the game of your choice. we like breakfast with bloody mary's but lunch is pretty good, too.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Their Bacon Bloody Mary I'd the best I've ever had. If you like them you have to try it at this place. We had breakfast here before our bike ride and the food was very good. I had the Porker Omelet. Tasted good but the pulled pork was a little sweet for me. The grits were creamer and very good. My wife had the Veggie Bennie and she really liked. I'd highly recommend them because we're going back tomorrow.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Breakfast this morning at the Haywood. Julia was our server. I can highly recommend the bacon bloody Mary - the right amount of spiciness. I had the country fried steak and eggs. Steak portion was generous, and so tender I didn't need a knife. Wife had the eggs benedict, which came with more ham than the usual single slice you get at most places. Julia was cheerful, and table visits were timely. We will be back!