“Saturday Football”

Haywood Cafe
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Please check our website for our current menu
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were able to catch the NCAA football game that we were interested in watching. The little speakers you can have at your table are very helpful! Not to mention that the food is very good! We split soup and a sandwich - great for brunch.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

wonderful food, beer and cocktails. Lots of televisions for watching the game of your choice. we like breakfast with bloody mary's but lunch is pretty good, too.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Their Bacon Bloody Mary I'd the best I've ever had. If you like them you have to try it at this place. We had breakfast here before our bike ride and the food was very good. I had the Porker Omelet. Tasted good but the pulled pork was a little sweet for me. The grits were creamer and very good. My wife had the Veggie Bennie and she really liked. I'd highly recommend them because we're going back tomorrow.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Breakfast this morning at the Haywood. Julia was our server. I can highly recommend the bacon bloody Mary - the right amount of spiciness. I had the country fried steak and eggs. Steak portion was generous, and so tender I didn't need a knife. Wife had the eggs benedict, which came with more ham than the usual single slice you get at most places. Julia was cheerful, and table visits were timely. We will be back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have taken our family ski trip to Keystone the last 2 years, and wish we would have known about Haywood last trip. Went there for dinner our last night & had a great time! Good Cheese Steak, Burgers, Fries, & Pork Sandwich (and we are from the south). Danielle took great care of us, and we decided to come back the next morning for breakfast. Breakfast Burrito & Bacon were good & the giant pancakes were cooked well & not doughy. Last year we went into town to the Damn Brewery & this year we tried something quicker & closer & we are glad we did! :)