“Best sports cafe around.” 5 of 5 stars

Haywood Cafe
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver
“Best sports cafe around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

wonderful food, beer and cocktails. Lots of televisions for watching the game of your choice. we like breakfast with bloody mary's but lunch is pretty good, too.

Visited October 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Their Bacon Bloody Mary I'd the best I've ever had. If you like them you have to try it at this place. We had breakfast here before our bike ride and the food was very good. I had the Porker Omelet. Tasted good but the pulled pork was a little sweet for me. The grits were creamer and very good. My wife had the Veggie Bennie and she really liked. I'd highly recommend them because we're going back tomorrow.

• Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great service, food to match!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Breakfast this morning at the Haywood. Julia was our server. I can highly recommend the bacon bloody Mary - the right amount of spiciness. I had the country fried steak and eggs. Steak portion was generous, and so tender I didn't need a knife. Wife had the eggs benedict, which came with more ham than the usual single slice you get at most places. Julia was cheerful, and table visits were timely. We will be back!

• Visited August 2013
Apopka, Florida
“Good Value, Good People, Good Times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have taken our family ski trip to Keystone the last 2 years, and wish we would have known about Haywood last trip. Went there for dinner our last night & had a great time! Good Cheese Steak, Burgers, Fries, & Pork Sandwich (and we are from the south). Danielle took great care of us, and we decided to come back the next morning for breakfast. Breakfast Burrito & Bacon were good & the giant pancakes were cooked well & not doughy. Last year we went into town to the Damn Brewery & this year we tried something quicker & closer & we are glad we did! :)

• Visited March 2013
Golden, Colorado
“Gem in the middle of Rocky Mountain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We found this restaurant in Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. It was wonderful. The ambience is a normal western cafe/restaurant but the food is awesome. We ordered Swiss Cheese Egg. I have never had something like this. I guess this cafe is even better for a good breakfast (we had lunch).

• Visited April 2013