“Great service, food to match!”
Review of Haywood Cafe

Haywood Cafe
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Please check our website for our current menu
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Breakfast this morning at the Haywood. Julia was our server. I can highly recommend the bacon bloody Mary - the right amount of spiciness. I had the country fried steak and eggs. Steak portion was generous, and so tender I didn't need a knife. Wife had the eggs benedict, which came with more ham than the usual single slice you get at most places. Julia was cheerful, and table visits were timely. We will be back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have taken our family ski trip to Keystone the last 2 years, and wish we would have known about Haywood last trip. Went there for dinner our last night & had a great time! Good Cheese Steak, Burgers, Fries, & Pork Sandwich (and we are from the south). Danielle took great care of us, and we decided to come back the next morning for breakfast. Breakfast Burrito & Bacon were good & the giant pancakes were cooked well & not doughy. Last year we went into town to the Damn Brewery & this year we tried something quicker & closer & we are glad we did! :)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We found this restaurant in Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. It was wonderful. The ambience is a normal western cafe/restaurant but the food is awesome. We ordered Swiss Cheese Egg. I have never had something like this. I guess this cafe is even better for a good breakfast (we had lunch).

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I really don't understand how this very average diner can be rated as #2 in Keystone. We went for dinner based solely on the Tripadvisor rating and had a very mediocre meal - fish and chips consisted of large fish sticks and curly fries straight from the freezer, and the other dishes were equally uninspiring. Alongside other places in the Keystone/Dillon area such as the Dam Brewery or the Red Mountain Grill, this place just does not rate.

1  Thank alanrl19
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The coffee was great. We ordered pancakes, french toast and an omelet. Tasty. Also had to try the Bacon Bloody Mary. For someone who enjoys peppery Bloody Mary's I think you will enjoy it. It was too spicy for me but I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to spicy food. Service was excellent. They serve breakfast all day. Family environment. And they had 80's music videos on the TV. Love! I would recommend and we will return on our next visit.