“Disappointed”

Haywood Cafe
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Please check our website for our current menu
Bothwell, Scotland
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I really don't understand how this very average diner can be rated as #2 in Keystone. We went for dinner based solely on the Tripadvisor rating and had a very mediocre meal - fish and chips consisted of large fish sticks and curly fries straight from the freezer, and the other dishes were equally uninspiring. Alongside other places in the Keystone/Dillon area such as the Dam Brewery or the Red Mountain Grill, this place just does not rate.

1 Thank alanrl19

Denver, Colorado
“A nice start to our day”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The coffee was great. We ordered pancakes, french toast and an omelet. Tasty. Also had to try the Bacon Bloody Mary. For someone who enjoys peppery Bloody Mary's I think you will enjoy it. It was too spicy for me but I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to spicy food. Service was excellent. They serve breakfast all day. Family environment. And they had 80's music videos on the TV. Love! I would recommend and we will return on our next visit.

Texas, United States
“My favorite place to eat in Keystone”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff is very friendly. Great BREAKFAST before a ski run. The dinner was nice too. Not a fancy menu but there is certainly something for everyone.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great last minute dinner”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stopped here by chance. They were able to seat us right away, nice laid back atmosphere. Food was very good and the price wasn't bad either. Good for kids and menu had something for everyone. I'd go back.

New Jersey
“Great way to start your day!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Haywood Cafe has delicious spins on conventional eggs Benedict. My favorite was the veggie. Poached eggs on English muffin with spinach and avocado, topped with a hollandaise sauce. It was delicious. Also you have a choice of fruit (which was a very generous portion), cheesy grits or home fries. A great meal to partake in before hitting the slopes. It honestly lasted with me all day. I didn't even break for lunch.