“Mostly very good...”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago
“Mostly very good...”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife thought the Gluten free pasta with vodka sauce was great....not an easy task. My lasagna with meat sauce was served with a side of fresh green beans. I would order it again. However, my side order of meatballs were small, dry and not worth the price. My daughter ordered pasta with "no cheese" on the pasta. Unfortunately a couple stray pieces landed in there...careful in the kitchen!To her finding cheese was like finding hair....persona non grata after that. A last note,.... I would suggest if they are going to have cheese and oil on the table, put out some bread before dinner comes. The wait for the food was a bit long, this would have helped.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Traderjoey

Orange, Texas
“Over priced”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stopped in Luigi's Pasta House located in the River Run area of Keystone because it was very handy, especially since we could see the restaurant from our condo. There were three of us and we had the linguini alfredo with chicken as well as the linguini alfredo with shrimp. The food was okay, but certainly wasn't worth the price we paid for it. The chicken dish was $20 and the shrimp dish was $22.

I'm no chef and I've made the shrimp dish better than the one I ate at Luigi's. It was okay, but certainly nothing to write home about. On top of the disappointing quality of the food, it took forever to get served, and then even longer to get our food.

If we're ever back in Keystone I will pass on Luigis' Pasta House so that I can try some of the other better restaurant offerings available in Keystone and neighboring communities.

• Visited December 2012
“Good food, fast service.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a late dinner after a long day of traveling. Service was very fast and pleasant. Appetizers were very small. The food was good. Overall, a good experience and a place we would eat again.

New Braunfels, Texas
“Overall good experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We came on a Tuesday night and, though we were ahead of the real dinner rush, it was already packed. We got lucky and were seated right away though we didn't have a reservation, but probably only because it was a bit early and there were only two of us. Service was good and didn't have any issue with the portions--family size was adequate for two, as advertised. We had the shrimp scampi over linguine, which was fine...not bad, not the best. The garlic cheese bread we had as an appetizer, however, was outstanding. I almost ordered another plate while we were there. We would go back, but with a reservation.

• Visited March 2013
Indialantic, Florida
“Dinner after skiing!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something to eat in Keystone Village. Pasta seamed easy. Service was excellent and accomadating. Portions small for the price. Flavor of the food was avarage. It was not bad but, now we have eaten here we may not return.