“Great Little Cafe for a Sandwich on the Deck”
Review of New Moon Cafe

New Moon Cafe
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: All Day breakfast and Lunch. Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free choices. Full bar with 2 pm daily happy Hour including largest selection of local beers $3. , $5. Hot drinks and $6. Nachos made with our homemade chips at happy hour. Gourmet panini, homemade soups, fresh salads, housemade burritos, fresh buttery belgian waffles with mutliple fresh fruit, nut and sweet toppings available, croissant french toast! Check us out. We offer in-house catering for pre and post wedding events. We have the perfect venue! Our Summer hours are 7:30am til 5:30pm Thurs thru Sunday, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30am til 3pm. Dine in or take out. Full kids menu, family friendly, dog friendly patio, best food in the villaqe! Classic rock cafe with comfy couches and games. Catering, pre wedding rehearsel parties, post wedding brunches, reunions. Locally owned and family operated since 2009
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a cute little cafe a bit off the main drag in River Run. The food is above average not great but the service and the deck make it 5 star worthy, well maybe 4.5 but that was not an option!

I wish I could remember the name of the sandwich I had, it had hot peppers & turkey. It was a really nice sammy. The self help beer cooler had a reasonable selection for so small a space. Note to other customers, maybe decide what you want before it is your turn to order. The ordering process was slow, no fault of the staff but really you wait inline 5 min and then you think about what to get???

There are newer reviews for New Moon Cafe

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The egg sandwich on a croissant and waffles were very good. The patio area was delightful on a summer morning.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

love it, best paninis ever! the owner is genuinely nice, and i love going there to support local business.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love the New Moon. I know I did not give it 5 stars only because the soup portion is a little skimpy. I want a bowl of soup and a piece of really good crusty bread after a hard day of skiing. Come on an extra ladle of soup is not much in the way of food cost. Other than that it is great. Sandwiches are good, good beer selection. A bit out of the way look for it behind Luigis Pasta Restaurant. Like others have said the staff is super friendly though at busy times they could use another cash register. I suspect the lack of space might be the reason for the single check out option.

So far it has been one of the only places I did not feel like it was way overpriced. Fix the soup portion and it will get 5 stars from me.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had breakfast around noon. The coffee needed to be fresher but the breakfast was good. I had a waffle. My daughter ate the breakfast burrito. Both tasted good enough to return. Atmosphere was just okay although the people that worked there were very nice and helpful.