“Gets 4 Stars for Great Service and Decent Prices”
Review of New Moon Cafe

New Moon Cafe
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: All Day breakfast and Lunch. Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free choices. Full bar with 2 pm daily happy Hour including largest selection of local beers $3. , $5. Hot drinks and $6. Nachos made with our homemade chips at happy hour. Gourmet panini, homemade soups, fresh salads, housemade burritos, fresh buttery belgian waffles with mutliple fresh fruit, nut and sweet toppings available, croissant french toast! Check us out. We offer in-house catering for pre and post wedding events. We have the perfect venue! Our Summer hours are 7:30am til 5:30pm Thurs thru Sunday, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30am til 3pm. Dine in or take out. Full kids menu, family friendly, dog friendly patio, best food in the villaqe! Classic rock cafe with comfy couches and games. Catering, pre wedding rehearsel parties, post wedding brunches, reunions. Locally owned and family operated since 2009
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love the New Moon. I know I did not give it 5 stars only because the soup portion is a little skimpy. I want a bowl of soup and a piece of really good crusty bread after a hard day of skiing. Come on an extra ladle of soup is not much in the way of food cost. Other than that it is great. Sandwiches are good, good beer selection. A bit out of the way look for it behind Luigis Pasta Restaurant. Like others have said the staff is super friendly though at busy times they could use another cash register. I suspect the lack of space might be the reason for the single check out option.

So far it has been one of the only places I did not feel like it was way overpriced. Fix the soup portion and it will get 5 stars from me.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had breakfast around noon. The coffee needed to be fresher but the breakfast was good. I had a waffle. My daughter ate the breakfast burrito. Both tasted good enough to return. Atmosphere was just okay although the people that worked there were very nice and helpful.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food was good, not a huge menu but it covered all types of tastes for a cafe. The portions were on the small side and I found it kind of expensive. Not a great choice of venue if you have a picky eater. Also, I found the $2 extra charge for a single topping on a waffle a bit much.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great little cafe right off the slopes. Good service with a laid back atmosphere. Good local beer selection too. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Relative to a lot of other places in Keystone this place is probably a five. The place was staffed by two people and was packed when we went. No worries. The young lady at the register is a warrior with a smile. She moved the line. The few seats inside the cafe kept turning over. The young lady behind the counter is a ninja with the waffle iron. Food came out quickly and well prepared. The make your own bloody mary is strong enough that half way thru you can refresh with bloody mary mix and keep it going. We had sandwiches which were all good. There is a variety of local beers available. Other items include the waffle, quesadillas, home made chili. Highly recommend you hit the cafe at least once during your visit.