New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Nancy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bighorn Bistro & Bar

Bighorn Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bighorn Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Landing, New Jersey
“Nancy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had my son's small rehearsal dinner here with a table for 13. The dinners were delicious and the view of the lake and mountains was simply amazing. The presentation of the entrees was lovely, as was the service. It was a perfect choice for this important night.

• Visited June 2013

Wichita, Kansas
“Amazing on around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was once of best steakhouses I've been to. Everything was perfect all around. I would reccommend this everyone looking for nice dining option while in Keystone.

• Visited June 2013
Seminole, Fl
“Ambience is great, that's about it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The location is beautiful, right next to the skating rink. If you are lucky, your table will overlook it. Gorgeous view. We ate here last year, and came back just for the pretty waiting area outside the restaurant, and for the view at night.
However we had forgotten how lackluster the food/service was. My husband had a steak both times and it was just alright. I got some scallop dinner and it was way too salty and didn't eat it. My son's child's hamburger was just a hamburger, he didn't finish it. I ate it because I was hungry. The bread some of the other posters mention was the highlight.

One thing we always remember though, is the aloof service. We had received the same aloof uncaring attitude from the male server last year that we got from the female one this year. Like they could care less you are here or what you think of them, nothing but the basics. I would expect more considering the cost of the food.

I suppose there aren't too many nice restaurants in Keystone, or at least we haven't found any yet...so if there is no where else, I would suggest this place for the ambience alone. We are done coming here though. Twice in two years was enough.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank ChristinaB615
Orange, California
“Karen provide us with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

At Karen's suggestion we started out with the caramelized goat cheese..yummy!
Spiced honey was drizzled on top, the port wine sun-dried cherries & flat bread made the appetizer simply delicious. The rolls were to die for, brought with a selection of butters. Next we had the chef and "apple" salads..presentations very nice. Followed by our entrees, Scallops and the Filet...Did I mention the rolls lol..the best......everthing was exceptional, especially the service. Thanks Karen!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lori H
New Jersey
“Ask to sit in a booth, not other room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The Big Horn Steakhouse was a more formal dinner than the Wolf Rock Steakhouse. Maybe it was the room in which we were seated. They have two rooms: one with booths to the right, and one with table to the left. We were seated in the room with tables b/c the other room was filled. Our room was somewhat empty, quiet and lacked ambiance. That changes the experience. Our dinners were very good - steak, surf and turf, filet...what you would expect from a nice steakhouse. We didn't get any dessert since we were full from dinner. The staff was friendly and very attentive, but I wish we were seated in the other room (I think it overlooks the skating rink).

• Visited February 2013