“Very clean and well maintained”
Review of Keene Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Keenesburg
Keene Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Keenesburg
Reviewed January 29, 2011

The only hotel in town, but they don't act like it. Check-in was very pleasant, unrushed and friendly. The room's decor was out of the 70's, with wood paneling everywhere, but it looked to be polished clean and well maintained. The entire room and bathroom were spotless, even corners in the bathroom were very clean. There are no amenities, other than a bar of soap, but I always bring along my own shampoo, lotion, shower cap, etc. For the low price they charge, I wouldn't expect a lot of extras.

The room was large, with two queen beds, a refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV as well as free wifi. The beds were comfortable, bedding and towels looked to be very well laundered. There is a restaurant and convenience store right across the street.

This was our third stay there, and we're planning on stopping there again next time we travel through Keenesburg.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank juli2lu
There are newer reviews for Keene Motel

Reviewed July 31, 2010

We stayed at the Keensburg Motel for two nights. Only place in town to stay. Lower class type place but clean and has only basic necessities. There is no phone in the room nor a complimentary shampoo/body lotion, no snack/soda/ice macnines...so, make sure you bring your own! There's a swimming pool for those hot Colorado days but, it belongs to the owner behind their house. I don't know it they let "guests" use it or not. Sure did look nice and refreshing though! This motel actually dries their sheets out on a laundry line. Don't see that very often! And, lastly, don't stay in room #1 during a downpour. The light/fan combo in the bathroom in the ceiling leaks/drips down right onto the toilet. Found that out the hard way! :(

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed June 15, 2010

What a super little place to crash for the night!! Was open when I pulled off the highway after Midnight and I was checked in,allowed to bring in my tiny dog all in a matter of minutes. What a huge room for me and my Chihuahua!!! Nice to have a fridge and microwave also!! Great picture on the T.V. and I slept like a rock. Unbeatable value for the money!! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!! Gas/Convenient store was open when I wanted to leave at 6:00 a..m. 10 out of 10!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank chihuahuafreak
Reviewed December 18, 2009

This is my 3rd time staying here, and it's always the same. It's not a chain hotel. It comes with 2 queen beds, a fridge, microwave, and dish network. This is a very small hotel may be 10 rooms. Not a lot of frills, but has all the basics. A convenient store and restaurant right across the street, and it's right off the highway. For the price you can't beat it! Has a window unit for A\C, and a wall heating unit. Nothing fancy, but you can't beat it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
12  Thank Bubba-McDubba
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keenesburg
Best Western Plus Hudson Hotel & Suites
Best Western Brighton Inn
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 8 in Brighton
Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton
The Westin Denver International Airport

Been to Keene Motel? Share your experiences!