“Love Wednesday Bang Bang Shrimp night”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located across Highway 34 from the Promenade Shops at Centerra in Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great food! Never disappointed. Especially enjoy the Bang Bang Shrimp and Wednesday special makes them even more enjoyable.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I enjoy both the bar and restaurant parts of Bonefish Grill. They know their seafood and are good at matching wines with food. This is a cut above a lot of area seafood restaurants and provides a pleasant dining experience where one can find well dressed professional clientele but also not have to deal with an atmosphere of pretention. There are interesting appetizer specials on Wednesday nights. The service staff is generally quite knowledgeable and attentive.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was in Colorado on a business trip and the hotel I was staying at suggested this restaurant. I had a salmon meal with goat cheese and it was fantastic! The service was awesome too!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We really enjoy this restaurant. Never disappointed. If you like sushi then the appetizer can ordered as an entre.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Went to dinner on a sunday , the place was packed and very cramped. I could reach over to the next table and eat there meal if I wanted to. Way too close for me. Service was good , but you could see that the waitress was under stress. Food was very rich and heavy. Very high prices. I wasn't impressed at all, I will not go back.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!