“VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS” 1 of 5 bubbles

Coffee Time
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
“VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I visited this location last year and came in for a late "dinner" of sandwich and pastry.

I saw a particular pastry I liked and pointed it out to the clerk. She gave me a different one. I told her it wasn't the one I had in mind, could I have the one I pointed out. To my surprise, she said, NO, I'm not allowed to! She explained that the owner does not allow the customer the choice.

I've made a point never to return. Unfortunately, this is the kind of service tourists can sometimes expect in this area where they're happy to take your money but have no idea of customer service or even basic friendliness.

1 Thank NORTHAMERICAN1

“Wonderfull any time of day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I've enjoyed all types of food here, especially the soup, sausage rolls and big, fat jelly donuts. We didn't have a fridge for 2 weeks so we ate there quite a bit with no complaints. The food was good, the service is friendly, and it felt more like a home atmosphere rather then being a Macdonalds sheeple.

• Visited November 2013
Sutton, Ont.
“Friendly, with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place is very convenient coming off Highway #12 on the way to Lagoon City to stop for a light snack.

Visited August 2013