Sky Ute Casino Resort
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$179
La Quinta
$288
$249
Orbitz.com
$135
Comfort Inn and Suites Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$166
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn(Durango)(Great Value!)
$190
Durango Lodge(Durango)(Great Value!)
$150
The Rochester Hotel and Leland House(Durango)(Great Value!)
$199
General Palmer Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
$200
Travelocity
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$255
$230
Doubletree.com
$144
All reviewspassport americarv parktable gamesrooms are beautifulnon smokingrivers restaurantindoor poolfitness roomnice casinonice roomslot machinesnice staydefinitely stay here againhot tubdurangobingowillow
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed at the hotel over 5 times in the last year for work. I can only talk on the hotel, food and conference area. I don't gamble.

The rooms are great: very clean, quiet, comfortable beds and the bathrooms are nicely equipped. The check in service has always been friendly and very helpful. Any time I have had a question or request it has been addressed immediately.

We have also held a conference at the hotel/casino with an amazing experience. The conference room was setup perfectly with all our requests. The food; breakfast and lunch we requested was beyond our expectations and out did many high end hotels we have used.

The only complaint would be the restaurant options in the hotel or near by the hotel. You have to definitely drive to Durango for fine dining. Last time I stayed at the hotel in March 2013 the restaurants at the Hotel were under construction, so I'm excited to see the results which may be done already. I'll write an update after i stay in June.

1  Thank DenverGreenstreet
SarahGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Sky Ute Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write about us DenverGreenstreet! I just wanted to write a quick response to highlight your comment about our restaurant renovations. We’ve completely transformed what was the Aspen Room and Red Rose Bistro into two beautifully remodeled eating establishments.

There is now Willows Baja Grill / Willows Café Bistro - offering up big, bold, fresh flavors featuring Baja style Mexican food that’s new to the region. All items are made fresh in the kitchen daily and are prepared to order seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For dessert we’ve got home made Churros with warm caramel and sweet chocolate dipping sauce; or head to the Bistro Café portion of the restaurant where we invite you to try our fresh baked breads and pastries, Seattle’s Best Coffee and a home style breakfast menu.

We’ve also opened Seven Rivers Steaks, Seafood and Spirits - the first authentic steakhouse in the Four Corners open Tuesday-Saturday from 5-10 p.m. It tastes as good as it sounds with fresh French onion soup, Seafood Crisp, a 32 ounce Chairman’s cut USDA choice T-Bone steak and extensive wine list.

We can’t wait for you to come back and experience the change! Hope to see you back here real soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Being a Southern Ute Tribal Member, I am proud of this casino and all it has to offer! The casino has a great gaming floor, fun slots, and table games. They offer a variety of events, concerts, and banquets. The bowling alley and minature golf is fun for the whole family! The casino also has a variety of restaurants that would suit anyone! Rolling Thunder is a local favorite, home of the steak and shrimp combo! Shining Mountain is great for a quick bite or to go order. And the 2 newest restaurants are being introduced this month, Seven Rivers Steakhouse and Willows Baja Restaurant! Can't wait to try them! The hotel offers beautiful rooms, smoking and non smoking, and pet friendly! Or bring the RV and stay at the full hook-up RV Park! Come out and stay and play!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MrMrsH2009
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We will never trust this place. Accused of stealing. We got our credit card bill there was an additional charge of $225.00. We thought this must be an accidental charge or double double charge for our stay. I called the hotel and they said this charge was for a missing blanket. I said this is a mistake. We do a room check before we leave we have kids I make the bed and place towels intub so I can see whats on the floor. I know the blankets were there. . So this is due to a miscount or housekeeping Unsure but furious. I spoke with the front desk clerk to discuss this she responded "Im not saying you did and Im not saying you didnt. We have the rooms inspected after housekeeping cleans them but we will have someone call you." This has never happened to us. I dont know if they are trying to make extra money on the side. They were not able to check us in until 3:20 They said it was not cleaned. Unfriendly staff. My credit card co. dispute department was on the 3rd line and said this is appauling.

8  Thank shannon p
SarahGuestService, Director of Operations at Sky Ute Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Shannon,

First, I would like to thank you for choosing the Sky Ute Casino Resort. I would like to personally apologize for the confusion on the billing for the Pendleton blanket. Upon reviewing your billing on this charge, it appears that a full refund has already been issued on your credit card.

The Pendleton blankets are one the more unique items placed in every room at the Sky Ute Casino Resort. These Pendleton blankets are often taken by hotel guests to enjoy in their own homes are to be given as gifts to loved ones. Diligent inventory is taken every day to account for the Pendleton blankets and other unique items such as the IHomes docking stations or the VOIP telephones that are in every room.

I deeply hope that this explanation along with your refund meets your satisfaction. As a guest and a valued customer, your satisfaction is very important to us, in the event you are still not satisfied with the actions we have taken, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Travis Garlick
Director of Operations
Sky Ute Casino Resort

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very nice hotel and casino. Rooms are comfortable and nice for a night before traveling out of Durango. Staff was helpful. Recommend the rooms looking outside vs the rooms looking over the restaurants. Construction did not hurt the stay. Had fun and hit the jackpot!! Makes the stay worthwhile. Would stay again but bring my wife with me to enjoy the place. Pool is very nice.

Room Tip: Outside views are better than looking over the restaurant
1  Thank PagosaDan
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Did I mention this place is beautiful? The rooms are some of the nicest I have encountered in my travels. My wife said the bathroom must have been designed by a women! A separate tub and shower? Granite counter tops? Chocolate candy as a goodnight treat? Not to mention it is a bit off the beaten path, so you can really enjoy the solitude and quiet of the pastoral setting. The nights skies are afire with a blaze of stars, no light pollution here. The food is first rate and every detail is looked after. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

3  Thank Wayne P