“The Best Time Ever”

Book In Advance
More Info
$53.00*
and up
Beginner Whitewater Rafting on Historic Clear...
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Idaho Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Downstream Adventures is a family owned and operated business, and our family loves whitewater. We offer exciting rafting trips on Clear Creek in Idaho Springs, Colorado. Clear Creek, a top rafting destination, offers more rapids per mile than nearly any other run in the country. There are rafting options for first timers and veterans river runners alike at Downstream Adventures.
Reviewed August 13, 2017

My friend and I were in WinterPark for a wedding. We decided to do this attraction because it was the closest. I'm so glad we did. It was so much fun. Our guide was Scottie. He is literally such a funny man. It was our first time white water rafting and the experience was amazing. Thank you guys so much.

All reviews
"just in case"
"amazing experience"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 13, 2017

This is a great business to frequent if you want to have a wonderful rafting trip! All the guides really knew what they were doing and I felt safe the whole time. I would highly recommend these guys!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Having never done whitewater rafting, Ryan quickly advised me from a beginner's trip into an intermediate adventure. I was considering beginner only because of our inexperience. Ryan was correct!

Becky then fielded my follow-up phone inquiry, was friendly and quite pleasant.

The online forms arrived instantly via email.

The guides made the instruction simple, they had all of the appropriate gear, and knew the river and conditions exceedingly well.

Great job folks!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Really enjoyed the smaller group - other outfitters were trying to keep 20+ rafts together, and we didn't have that hassle. All of the staff were great. Clear creek in August - well - it's not exactly a thrill ride. Great as a beginner float, I suppose