“Great little local bar”
Review of The Vintage Moose

The Vintage Moose
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Description: A local favorite! The Vintage Moose is a Tiny Tavern Big on Bull. We have a full bar, the largest beer selection in town and some nice wines. We also offer delicious pit smoked BBQ sandwiches from open to close 7 days a week.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved this place. Watched the game and had some great beer from Tommyknocker brewery they had on tap. The service was 1st class and you can tell it is a local hangout as everyone knew everyone. This did not stop them all from being friendly and inviting.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Who doesn't love a dive bar? It's off the main strip and when I entered, I could tell this was the local establishment. The decor is cool and my gin and sprite was excellent. Had two drinks here and then kept on moving.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Emily L
Reviewed July 3, 2019

It is what it is. An awesome dive bar in Idaho Springs. If you're tired of the pretentious bars and brew pubs in town this is the place to go. The beer is cheap, the shots are plentiful and the people are awesome. Paradise? I think so.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank jmaur34567
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

For $9.50, you can’t beat the brisket sandwich. Unpretentious, hometown feel to the place. You’ll be eating with some regulars but that just adds to the feel. More parking around back of Main St which is where you’ll find The moose

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 140kenw
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Although attending was nice and beer also, don't expect to eat well here. Options are few and quality is very bad. I tried a pulled pork sandwich which has a gray look, with a wet bun. I eat like an ostrich and couldn't face it. My wife asked for a smoked chicken sandwich that was also a disaster. So drink there and go to Starbucks to eat a wrap or feel the consequences. I could see the owner is a very nice guy, my advice is upgrade the food quality urgently or keep only portions.

Date of visit: September 2018