“Find Another Ski Mountain”
Review of Echo Mountain

Echo Mountain
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Closest Ski Resort to Denver and Colorado's Front Range. Just 50 minutes, or 35 miles, from downtown Denver Echo offers an authentic Colorado ski and snowboard experience just outside the city.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
San Antonio, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Find Another Ski Mountain”
Reviewed January 16, 2009

It started when I tried to contact the lodge prior to comming there. I called one number and it referred me to another so I called the second number and it referred me to the number I just called. I left three messages and no one EVER called back. Thier web site said all the slopes were open si I decided to go there since it was closest to Denver where I was visiting. I arrived and went to get my rental equipment when I asked for a military discount, I was tolds that they only honored Active duty military like many of us retirees haven't done enough to defend them. Anyway, after I pay full price for my equipment, I gear up and hit the slopes. To my supprise, ONLY ONE slope was open. All the others were closed and not even scheduled to open that day at all. I went back in to the counter to get some answers and I was told that what was open was all I was going to get to ski. I asked for a refund and they refused. So here is the deal, they don't return calls, they don't honor ALL military, thier web site lies about the slopes, they are rude, refuse a refund and forget about even eating there because they have packaged sandwiched ONLY. I will NEVER shi there again, I would rather drive the extra distance and pay a little more to have a good time.

6 Thank Hog23