“Great historic bar”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit #240 of I-70
Description: Our menu has something for every taste—succulent buffalo and beef steaks, spicy authentic Mexican, our unique pizza on a ciabatta style crust, spicy pork green chili, fresh made appetizers, sandwiches and desserts prepared by our own baker. Naturally, Buffalo is the Specialty of the house—100% Buffalo Burgers, Buffalo Black Bean Chili, spicy Buffalo stroganoff, Buff Philly sandwich & more. Called “the Meat of the 21st Century”, all-natural , sweet tasting Buffalo is lean, tender, low in cholesterol, and high in protein. Accommodating groups up to 150, the Buffalo is open daily from 11:00am to 10pm.. Happy hour specials are offered Monday through Friday from 2:00pm to close and a Value Menu is always available for the guest on a budget. Try our Buffalo meatloaf, homemade Onion Rings, Grilled Rocky Mountain Trout, house cut Fries, hand dipped Fried Cod, Jumbo Chicken Wings or even a Garden Burger!
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just had drinks, but really enjoyed the atmosphere and conversation. There's a great mural of buffalo (with a little surprise there too). Bartender was very attentive.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Fun little restaurant in the mountains. I had a buffalo burger, and while it wasn't bad, I've had better. I will definitely eat here again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Going I70 Westbound (or Eastbound) this is a must stop. We've eaten here for many years during our Colorado visits, and for some reason, this year, the buffalo burger hit a home run. Cooked just right, it was delicious. The onion rings are something to write home about . . .huge, and amazing. We'll keep visiting!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The place was full,yet quiet and the service was prompt.
It was decorated with old signs and advertisements, nice.
Food was ok (usual normal American food: burgers, sides etc.) I had a glass of Colorado wine. All for less than 40 bucks!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It has been years since I have eaten in this restaurant. I used to stop here on the way back from skiing. Based on new visit I still like the place. I had the bison meatloaf burger with more fries than two people could eat. Nicely cooked and very tasty. Friend had the cod fish sandwich which was ok and served with a nice side salad. Good service overall. Cost about $20.00 plus tip.