“Fun atmosphere, good beer and good food!”

Tommyknocker Brewery & Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Had a fun time here last week with my wife and daughter. They have great craft beers (chile beer was excellent) and their green chili pork is to die for! Entrees were all very good and we had homemade root beer floats to top it all off!

Will definitely be back when we are in town!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

While we were visiting the Idaho Springs area, we ate at Tommyknockers for lunch. They had a great selection of micro brews. The food was very good. I would suggest the jalapeño poppers with the raspberry chipotle sauce, it was amazing. If you like micro breweries, this is definitely one to visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were driving from Denver, CO to Beaver Creek, CO and were looking for a place to stop for lunch. We decided to stop in the little town of Idaho Springs. We found a parking spot on Miner Street and checked out the menus in the windows and decided on Tommyknocker's...what a great choice. The staff was great...the food was great...the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Good atmosphere. Good service. Good beer. Went with large group and ordered some appetizers. All were very good. I didn't care much for my blackened bison burger. Others liked their food, so mine was probably just a bad pick.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

It is a very big pub/restaurant.
I am not really a fan of beer but I liked to see that it was made straight behind you (the machines to make the beer are in the restaurant.... sorry my english is limited, lol).
The service was agreeable, the food was nice and well served.
I'd recommend it if you really want to taste a real beer.