“Good food, good beer”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Not sure my order of a salad qualifies as worth a review (I had the "Nuts and Berries Salad" - which was very good)... but my husband did have a burger that he was very happy with. We loved the atmosphere, the service was very good, and we left full and happy!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Went here to celebrate a birthday with a party of five. We were seated promptly, but the waiter wasn't very attentive. He seemed distracted and disinterested whenever he approached our table. They served us the wrong table's food. Our appetizer never came. We all ordered buffalo burgers cooked medium, and they all came out very well done and only luke warm. Also, a 1/3 pound was more like a 1/4 pound. My side of red chili was cold. All of the food was very salty and very mediocre given the higher prices. Last, the birthday girl's dessert was just a tiny bowl of ice cream. There are a lot of other places in Idaho Springs that are of better value for the money.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We live in Arvada,CO, and when we have out of town company, we drive over to Idaho Springs and Tommyknockers! Great food.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Best hot wings I ever had (rasberry chipotle flavor). and their tap beer is super cold. I've been drinking Tommyknocker beer for about 15 years & this brewery is one of the best in Colorado. The bartender was really friendly & so were the other locals sitting at the bar.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We visited twice. I enjoyed both both their IPA and Dark IPA. My wife liked the Pumkin Ale. Our second trip I had the Lemon Grass infused Wheat beer. This was very good. We also ate the second time. The lunches are large portions and very good. I had the Buffalo Southwest Burger. It was very good. I would definite go here again. I wish it was close to us.