“Weird”

Add it.
Sugar Plum Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 36 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The whole experience was strange, owner didn't seem to keen on doing anything, and actually suggested other places to eat. Which was a relief, because I wanted to leave the moment we arrived.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place is quaint and adorable, but we didn't have a good experience. In fact we ended up leaving because of poor food quality and uncleanly food prep. Think grainy ice cream and unwashed fingers picking things out of the ice cream once it was in the cone. I'd strongly recommend making another choice.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were driving through downtown looking for I've cream and everything was packed so we decided to just turn around and head back towards Denver. We looked over to the right and noticed "sugar plum" wow we didn't realize we were going to get real homemade ice cream and the owner was as sweet as could be. Felt like I was visiting my grandmother. I had the rocky road Ice cream my husband had butter toffee and them we had to buy a few of every kind of cool elite she had. Not only did we truly enjoy the ice cream we really enjoyed her little flower bed. Poppys everywhere even purple ones! Don't pass this place up!

3  Thank TNTKREBSBACH