“Your Chocolates, Your Caramel, Yum, Yum and Yum”

Miner Decadence Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Idaho Springs
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Takeout
“Your Chocolates, Your Caramel, Yum, Yum and Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Thanks so much to the owner for producing some of the best chocolates, caramel and brittle we have ever had. Really, it rivals the Belgian chocolate we have eaten in Europe! Please, please do not stop making your sweets. The only issue is my husband wants to visit Idaho Springs every weekend not to eat your sweets. We are partial to dark chocolate so we have not had the milk or white chocolate but judging by the dark I am sure the other options are just as amazing. What a great treat this will be after a long day of skiing or hiking!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JKCROSBY

Idaho Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful chocolates!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We live in town and stop here every so often to get some delicious chocolates. The pecan turtles are our favorite! This place makes their own caramel and it makes a huge difference in the taste. The owner is usually at the store and can provide all kinds of information about the products she makes.

1 Thank April H
Denver, Colorado
“REAL Belgian chocolate. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

If you've ever had real Belgian chocolate than you know nothing can quite come close. Well she makes it and holy batman it's amazing. Plus she has real gelato! If you don't stop in and stuff your face, well shame on you.

1 Thank JSprad8
yep
“FABULOUS owner AND chocolates--including non-dairy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My mom and I happened into the Miner decadence chocolates to get my mom a little treat. The owner greeted us so nicely and when I commented that I could only look--not eat, because of my dairy allergy she showed me all of the yummy choices I had. It was marvelous! We chose several and took them back to our B&B.....the next morning we just had to buy several more for the road--yum! We may even drive to Idaho Springs just to buy chocolate from now on!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Annette A
Shelton, Washington
“The BEST Chocolate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Connie, owner of Miner Decadence, has become a friend of mine and also my wholesale supplier of chocolates for my coffee shop where I had a sweet section. I was ecstatic that this year she started making "seafoam" and for those of you from the coast like me, you know what it is.
At any rate, you will NOT getting better chocolate anywhere else west of Denver.

Visited June 2013