“best chocolates, hands down”

Miner Decadence Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Idaho Springs
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Good for: Special occasions
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is my favorite place between Denver and the mountains.....maybe even in Colorado. I stop regularly and have never been disappointed. The peanut butter cups are by far my favorite, but the chocolate covered pretzel rods and graham crackers are quickly catching up. It's great being able to mix and match with the dark/milk/white chocolates they offer.

2  Thank Lesley C

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our favorite place to always stop and have our favorite gelato, it's the best. The gelato is fresh and their chocolate selection is great as well. Highly recommend.

2  Thank CBussey64
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My lovely bride Susan, a former owner of a chocolate shop, has developed and refined my taste for high quality dark chocolate. Miner Decadence was using Callebaut which is an imported Belgian Chocolate that is distiller in Philadelphia PA.
After Brunch down the street it was recommended that I try a bit of chocolate. I repeat this is the best Chocolate on the planet. I was solo on a Thursday and they only ship MON&TUES to insure quality delivery, so I bought my lovely bride a couple of pounds went to Suoermarket bought two bags of frozen peas and overnighted to East coast. She agreed best in the world. Will be back this September

1  Thank Doug W