“Do not waste your time with this place”
Review of Azteca

Azteca
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Their Phone # is 303-567-2933
Description: Their Phone # is 303-567-2933
“Do not waste your time with this place”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Normally I do not like to write bad review but today I went visit Azteca Restourant with my family. This was recomanded by my friend to try new place in Idaho Springs.
First the front desk took more than 5 minutes to welcome us and sit us.
After the order wen well and relatively fast. Salsa was very good fresh ingrediances . We ordered and lunch was brought to to table when the smell and taste of carnitase did not taste as real carnitas. After one pice of meat was eaten the second pice was very unpleasant taste and after observing the third piece of meat you can see the reasone of the "unique" taste of the meat. The meat had a molded on the surface of the meat.
My stomake just almost stop collaborating and we had to leave. My wife pay for the rest of the meals and drings and we quickly left.
I will say I will not go to this place any time soon and I will not recomanded anybody to this place as well.

• Visited March 2012