“Great Trip😉”

Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #3 of 13 Tours in Idaho Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid Descent provides premium rafting trips on Colorado's most exciting river, Clear Creek! Located just 30 minutes from Denver, Clear Creek offers whitewater rafting for all levels. Whether you are a first time rafter or a seasoned adrenaline junkie, Liquid Descent has the rafting adventure for you!
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Phil was our guide...he was the best...we had a huge group...9ppl..little ones and teenagers...so our group was put in two...he couldnt have done a better job...we had so much fun...He was great!!

All reviews
"the perfect spot"
"short bus"
"large group"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this group"
"made us feel"
in 9 reviews
"great attitude"
"out of state"
in 4 reviews
"early june"

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Took the family for fun white water rafting and had a blast. Kids are under 10 yrs, so we did the beginner session. This company caters to keep you comfortable, they offer wet suits, shells and booties for your feet. The suits & shells are complimentary you do need to pay for the shoes. We all had a blast and look forward to a return trip. Thank you Liquid Descent

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

After a reservation snafu on our part, Peter went above and beyond to make sure our family of 4 was able to squeeze into the next available trip. We were outfitted with complimentary wet suits and splash jackets because it was a cloudy, cool day. During the short bus ride to the river access, one of the guides gave a hilarious and informative safety speech. This was heartening because even though the river was pretty tame due to it being late in the season and the guide's jokes were ridiculous, it was obvious that the guides take safety very seriously. BTW, Smiley Joe was an awesome guide! He was super knowledgeable and nice and made sure we got some great action on the water. I highly recommend him! Our ten and fifteen year olds had a blast, we caught some super fun rapids, and we were very impressed overall with Liquid Descent.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Alan could not have been a better guide. My family loved going rafting. Alan asked my younger son if he wanted to pilot the boat and made his day. My youngest daughter did not want to paddle so Alan gave her the job of "steering the boat". She loved it! This is a well run company who actually wants to make your experience enjoyable. This was the highlight of our trip!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 2, 2016

I took the beginner rafting trip with my husband and 2 boys (age 11 and 13). My husband is not the most confident when it comes to water, so this was perfect for him. The beginner course is class II and III rapids, so there was a little bit of excitement for the boys. Most of the trip really is calm, all the pics you see are pretty much taken in the middle of a rapid and those don't last long. I was way more nervous about this than I needed to be.
Our guide (shout out to Kari!) was great, full of information about the area and super encouraging with her directions and how we were doing. Even when she had to correct the group to get us all on the same page, she was kind and light hearted, didn't make you feel like you were in trouble.
Was great there was a photographer, though I feel $40 for a flash drive is a little steep ---- you're stuck having to pay that if you want your photos.
The bus ride there was little loud for one of my kids and the music, while fun, was not appropriate for younger kids (maybe keep the trip DJ should keep in mind who is on the bus), so that was a little frustrating.
All in all this was a great trip - we would recommend this for sure.