“Look no further, book now!”

Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #3 of 13 Tours in Idaho Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid Descent provides premium rafting trips on Colorado's most exciting river, Clear Creek! Located just 30 minutes from Denver, Clear Creek offers whitewater rafting for all levels. Whether you are a first time rafter or a seasoned adrenaline junkie, Liquid Descent has the rafting adventure for you!
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

These guys know how to have fun while being safe. Our guide Jordan was awesome. We did the intermediate trip and will be coming back to try the advanced. We can't imagine finding a better outfitter. 10 stars out of 5!

All reviews
"fun trip"
"great adventure"
"bachelor party"

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

When we arrived for our 2:30 beginners trip the place was jumpin with people. Easy to navigate the huge building. The place was clean and everyone we met on the team was very nice. Kenny from NC was our guide. Fun, strong (thank the Lord) and great taste in music. He came with the nickname Dangerzone but we saw his ability to be safe in action when we hit a big bump and I flew @$$ over elbows out of the boat. I'm NOT sporty, nor a great swimmer but he had me back in the raft in no time. It was a total fluke and no harm done. Jamie was our driver and photog. She is a little bitty thing but handles a giant school bus WITH a trailer like a Lady Boss! Great pictures on a disc that I'll try to add later. Super fun trip we would do again in a heartbeat. The season closes in two weeks so make sure you get while the gettin is good.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Great time! Unless your 2 years old and can't swim. Take the intermediate! Guides are great! Don't go if you have any knee or foot issues.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

My girlfriend and I did the intermediate rafting course and had a blast! Even though we were technically signed up for the intermediate course we rafted the original advanced course due to the water being lower at this time of the year. I highly recommend wearing a swimsuit and either renting or bringing your own water shoes. Ben was our guide and there was never a point that we didn't feel safe. There were people that fell off the boat, but Ben our guide was there right away to pull them back in. Expect to spend about 3 hours total with about 1.5 to 2 hours of briefing and transport. If you have a GoPro I recommend bringing a helmet mount as well because you won't have any free hands to hold the camera. I highly recommend this company!