“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!”

Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #3 of 13 Tours in Idaho Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid Descent provides premium rafting trips on Colorado's most exciting river, Clear Creek! Located just 30 minutes from Denver, Clear Creek offers whitewater rafting for all levels. Whether you are a first time rafter or a seasoned adrenaline junkie, Liquid Descent has the rafting adventure for you!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

What can I say--FABULOUS time on Clear Creek last week!!! Alan and his crew are the best--safety comes first but then, Oh SO MUCH FUN TO BE HAD!!!! Would DEFINITELY recommend this rafting company to anyone in Colorado--will DEFINITELY go back!!!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"white water rafters"
"thumb drive"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this group"
"morning trip"
"family outing"
"the perfect spot"
"short bus"
"made us feel"
in 9 reviews
"no flip flops"

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This company is located a bit outside Idaho Springs but it is worth seeking them out. The location, on Stanley Road, is easy enough to find and has good facilities – plenty of parking, changing cubicles, toilets. I had rafted with them before from another location. Five stars for remembering my son and I from the previous trip. This time I just turned up to see if there was a trip about to depart. I was offered a choice and sensible advice about which trip to choose.
I did the beginners trip which suited me at the time. It was the end of May and COLD. The trip was nice and splashy and the guide made it fun. They provided a wetsuit, helmet and splash jacket. You could rent booties or use your own. It was reassuring to see that one of the first things our guide did when we got back was to wash the gear.
I recommend Liquid Descent very highly and really, really hope I get to come back and raft with them again and again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our families first time. We got our own boat for family of four. We had two children under 10. Awesome that they helped watch our dog while we rafted. This meant so very much to us. Without them offering to help we would not have been able to white water raft for our vacation. That alone gives them 5 stars. The trip met and exceeded my expectations. They have all equipment included minus shoes..but it is an option. All the guides were super friendly and extremely helpful. Even when my husband flipped out all guides worked to help get him in boat. Thanks Troy for jumping in and rescuing. Our guide made this an excellent adventure. Overall only negative was $50 for photos. I would have paid to have a couple on CD which would have still made company money..as it is, if none are purchased then it is a waste of time to the individual taking them. I would highly recommend this group...we look forward to our next trip.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went there with my family and had a BLAST! I had to ride the beginner with my 5 yr old daughter but it was amazing! I would definitely recommend liquid descent to anyone that wants to raft!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Awesome rafting trip! Perfect for young and old...not too hard for beginners or too easy for the experienced. We did the morning Clear Creek trip...it was about 1.5 hours on the water and total was 3 hours from showing up to leaving. McSween was our guide and he did awesome...very laid back and friendly and put us at the perfect spot at each rapid. I would highly recommend the complimentary optional wet suit (sleeveless) and rain jacket. I would consider myself pretty tough so I went without the wetsuit...I'm not gonna lie, it was cold! I did sit in the front though, and took the brunt of the splashes. Guides accept tips, and remind you of that several times. Overall, great safety oriented company and a great experience.