“Great time”

Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #5 of 13 Tours in Idaho Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquid Descent provides premium rafting trips on Colorado's most exciting river, Clear Creek! Located just 30 minutes from Denver, Clear Creek offers whitewater rafting for all levels. Whether you are a first time rafter or a seasoned adrenaline junkie, Liquid Descent has the rafting adventure for you!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went there with my family and had a BLAST! I had to ride the beginner with my 5 yr old daughter but it was amazing! I would definitely recommend liquid descent to anyone that wants to raft!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Awesome rafting trip! Perfect for young and old...not too hard for beginners or too easy for the experienced. We did the morning Clear Creek trip...it was about 1.5 hours on the water and total was 3 hours from showing up to leaving. McSween was our guide and he did awesome...very laid back and friendly and put us at the perfect spot at each rapid. I would highly recommend the complimentary optional wet suit (sleeveless) and rain jacket. I would consider myself pretty tough so I went without the wetsuit...I'm not gonna lie, it was cold! I did sit in the front though, and took the brunt of the splashes. Guides accept tips, and remind you of that several times. Overall, great safety oriented company and a great experience.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

What fun for a first experience rafting. Guides friendly and fun. We had John M. They really know Clear Creek. Priced right and easy to get to in Idaho Springs, Co. No regrets at all. Our entire group had fun, except maybe a couple teenagers that went swimming :o) All in all a great time! We'll come back to this group.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

From start to finish my family had a great time. Our guide was John and he did a fantastic job. We felt safe and had the ride of a life time. Thanks guys!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We took our 8 year old son for the first time. He loved it. The guide gave him extra attention and made his time very memorable!
We took the beginner trip, and our guide "Emma" was wonderful, and made the already fun trip more fun!
All equipment was provided and worked well! We will be making this an annual tradition and will be sticking with Liquid Descent.
The only thing I wish, would be for the picture CD to not be so expensive. The pictures were awesome and would love to have them but not for 50$.