Smokin Yard's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: I was shocked that this place isn't in Trip Advisor yet. It truly is a diamond in the rough!
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Really good food! I'm not a connoisseur of barbeque, but I know what tastes good. Nice, friendly service. Was given the option to eat inside or out on the lovely patio, chose the patio, it was a beautiful evening. Fairly fast service. Everything that should have been hot was hot, and things that should have been cold were cold. I recommend this place. I will for sure eat here again. Good prices.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hole in the wall BBQ joint is a great surprise. The food is lip smacking delicious. Customer service rocks. Parking abuts to the street but you could smell the aromas of BBQ down the block.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We never would have stopped here had I not read previous reviews. The food was great and staff was friendly and efficient . We will be stopping by there again when we are in the area.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent value, delicious meat..excellent experience..place was jamming, prices were amazing and it was recommended by a number of people we came across while rafting. Definitely go there.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My fiance' and I stopped here after a trip to Mount Evans. SO delicious! Brisket, Pulled Pork was amazing! The Mac and Cheese, sweet potato fries, and fried pickles were so good. And the view from the window is stellar. I will definitely be returning!