“No refund”

and up
Idaho Springs Cliffside Zipline and Freefall
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Idaho Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: World-class rafting trips on Clear Creek from beginner to advanced. Only 30 minutes from Denver! Come see our spectacular new 4,000 square-foot Outpost, offering the best in amenities. Free wetsuits and jackets, trips discounts available daily on our website. Trips on Clear Creek are close to Denver, Boulder, Winter Park and Summit County.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We made reservations for 3 for ziplining through AVA. Reservations were made two days before our scheduled trip. The night before our trip, my son was in an accident and we made a visit to the hospital. The next morning when we showed up for our ziplining trip, we told AVA that my son was injured. He was with us, but had a cracked rib and could not participate. Even though my son could not zipline due to his injuries, we had to pay for him anyway. I know there are other companies that will take this type of situation into consideration and not charge you. Next time, I will book our trip through a different company.

1  Thank kathleen2710

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I did a rafting and zip-lining combo adventure and we had a blast. Booking was very easy, price was reasonable, and all of the guides we had throughout the day were fantastic.

I brought my camera with me zip-lining and am happy I did. Took some really great pictures.

Rafting was incredible. Make sure you wear shoes that can get wet. They provide all of the other equipment.

Make sure to tip your guides! They deserve it!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

What a fantastic way to spend a few hours. They have 6 lines through trees, over cliffs and over a creek. The tour guides (Bryan and Greg) were so great and made the day even more fun. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Colorado- it was so much fun!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was our first time ziplining so we were a little nervous. The guides were knowledgeable and made you feel at ease. All of the equipment looked brand new which made me feel even safer. We took a short van ride to the top of the mountain and then took 6 different zips to get to the bottom. Each zip was different and the guides would explain how to approach each one - break, don't break, do tricks, etc. The guides made it fun and there were a lot of laughs. We would definitively do this trip again. I did carry my camera with me and just kept it wrapped abound my wrist and in my coat. Others did take their phones for pictures too. They won't recommend it, but it was worth the risk - we got a lot of great pics.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our family visited Idaho Springs to do zip lining. The check-in process was easy and the building was very clean, including the restrooms. This zip line experience is for everybody. A short ride to the top of the hill in AVA's shuttle van and then a very short walk makes it easy for anybody to participate. The guides were great and their instructions were very easy to understand. With their triple safety protection system, there was no fear of the lines failing.