“Could be cleaner”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Indian Hot Springs

Indian Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: World Famous Indian Hot Springs in Denver's Back Yard! Come up into the foothills of the Rockies and relax in our naturally hot mineral baths. A quick drive West on I-70 only 30 minutes away from Denver. From our most popular Vapor Caves to the Outdoor/Indoor Private Baths or the Tropical Swim Pool, be assured you will find what soaking experience you desire. Full Spa Services are also available daily.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Could be cleaner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

It fees dirty. So many other hot springs in Colorado to go to. Lot's of plants with bugs on them. The closest to Denver and ok if you just have to have a hot springs soak.

4 Thank Jessica W

Dillon, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“nice little getaway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

cheap rooms, but need to be updated. very nice pool area. vintage 1960s. overall good value. i recommend as a day trip, not as an overnight stay.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank blahblah240
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Needs a lot of remodeling and better accommodations.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

When I got there the receptionist was very nice and allowed us to view all the facilities before making our choice.
I thought the private pools looked disgusting and I found it hard to breath in it due to how hot and humid the room was.
Then I walked into the woman's cave and I saw a sitting room to the right where two naked women were reading books. Then I walked down a creepy dirty and worn out hallway that entered the creepy dark dirty cave pool.
Then we went over to the indoor public hot springs pool that seemed to be nicer so we decided to try it.
The pool was very relaxing and hot and the huge plants that surrounded the pool were nice.
The other problem I found with the place were the accommodations.
Where can you in privacy change into your bathing suit???????
I first tried using the ladies room toilet stall but it was soooooo small so then I went into where they have the lockers and showers but don't have any private changing rooms like what they have in a clothing store. I then had to change into my bathing suit in an open room next to the showers and was glad no one was in there with me.
I also found the price range for an outdated place like this to be extremely high.
Over all I probably will not visit this place again.
PS - Also, for some strange reason the whites of my finger nails turned temporarily green.

2 Thank Sunflowerbuddy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Shower had fecal matter”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Shower in men's room had fecal matter on floor pooled in a brown puddle, I assume it was recently in the pool just minutes before via children. Crammed pool, unclean, after 1 hour I went for the shower to leave and craP on floor, unclean, creapy place, disease just growing all over the place, pool looks black round the filters and a PVC pipe delivers hot spring water? Probably not!! Do your self a favor don't drive and hour and 1/2 from Denver , the town is creepy white trash and the spa is like earls trailor park mixed with a gay bath house. Bring peroxide and a tetanus shot

6 Thank Nycisland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gross! I like funky and unique but this was just old and disgusting.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I was looking for a spa near Denver for a bday trip. Caves were gross. Should have gone for outdoor hot tubs. Was tempted by earthy feel of a cave but it was just gross...old infrasture with very harsh lighting. Nothing relaxing about this place. Don't go!

6 Thank Tevalee