“Old Fashioned BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Everything is made on site - from the meat bbq'd to the salad dressing and pies. Not a fancy place - but good food.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Great BBQ, but what we love is their Cowboy Beans! So tasty, you'll love them... Also, they generally have a locally brewed beer from Revolution Brewing in Paonia on tap, which is really awesome...

Reviewed January 15, 2012

As a long time former local of Hotchkiss, I pine for Zacks BBQ now that I no longer live there! The french dip is excellent! I always make my parents take me there whenever I come to visit. Hopefully more than once too! Their bbq is excellent! Service is also very good. Now when we go, we're usually in a large group and they are always very accomodating and make a bigger table for our group. Service is fast and friendly! BBQ is hard to beat!

1  Thank DebraL436
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Excellent chicken fried steak and an awesome, unusual chef salad.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

good breakfast, great service and nice atmosphere!...had the bbq Chicken once and found it dry...