“Great!”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was simple, delicious, and very reasonably priced. The service was also fantastic! I would definitly eat here again. Also, one of the only places in town open in the winter!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Five of us had dinner here on a very cold December evening, before the hot springs (where it was so cold I could not touch the metal stair railings for fear my fingers would stick - a memorable experience, that). They had an excellent and well priced selection of beer in the pub side, all or most on tap. The cook had been called away on a family medical emergency, but whoever was filling in did just fine with the various Mexican foods we ordered. She was apologetic about the wait, which did not seen unusually long. Prices were very good. We were disappointed (for us) but happy (for the staff) to find it closed on a Sunday evening in February. They will be our dinner choice in Hot Sulphur, every other day of the week.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Eat here for a down home feel. Nettie makes everyone feel at home and one of the family. Personalized service doesn't get much better! The sandwiches were good and came with a choice of a side. Burgers were also good and the soda refills kept on coming. Don't AVOID THIS PLACE, rather dirve on over. And being one of 3 tables is a definite plus.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Reading reviews, we tried to avoid this place, but PI was closed, so we had Mexican food here. My friend had the quesadillas which she thought were above average, and I had the beef tacos, which were actually very tasty. I wouldn't go out of my way to return, but the night we were there, we were very satisfied.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

When we walked in, we felt like we had walked into an episode of the twilight zone. Is about 2 o'clock in the afternoon there about three tables filled, nobody was saying a word and there was not a sound in the place, not even muzak.

Our waitress was a young lady who appeared to have never waited
A table before in her life. She forgot our chips an salsa, then told us they were out.

I asked if they had beer and she said she would bring a menu so we could see what they had, that never came either.

The food (green chili burritos) was bland and just bad. Unseasoned ground beef and black beans.

I had to track down the waitress for water she never checked on us and I had to go find her for the check.

It was the only place open in town, I would drive 20 miles to avoid this place.

2  Thank Captainhowdie