“Worth a look if you are passing by ..”
Review of UFO Watchtower

UFO Watchtower
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Hooper
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We were visiting the Gater Farm, which is very close by and decided to pop in and see the UFO watchtower.

I found it very quirky and interesting, and we got lots of funny photo's of us posing with various 'alien's! It was also interesting to look through the folders in the shop which have details of people's UFO 'encounter's.

I would certainly recommend it, if you are passing by, and fancy seeing something a bit different!

There are newer reviews for UFO Watchtower

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I just had to see what this was, but I was disappointed. It costs $2 to look at a big rock garden with all sorts of UFO and ET objects and "stuff" dropped off by visitors. I missed meeting the owner, which probably would have made the trip wothwhile. I understand she has seen 30 of the alleged 60 UFO sightings at or nearby the location. The gift shop has similar "stuff" inside that you can buy. I managed to find a bumper sticker to remember the experience. But I wouldn't go back and unless you are really just driving by, I wouldn't make a point to go here. Unless of course you are a die hard UFO believer like me and just have to see it for yourself.

Been to UFO Watchtower? Share your experiences!