“Quality venue for business event. Great service for Argentina.”

Sofitel La Reserva Cardales
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Los Cardales
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed here for a week for a business event. Staff were incredibly polite and helpful. Facilities were great. Not too far from airport. Good leisure facilities too. No complaints. Food was excellent and breakfast buffet had good selection.

• Stayed: September 2012
Emilio B, Manager at Sofitel La Reserva Cardales, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Mr Coluforever:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel La Reserva Cardales. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Emilio Bissoni
Gerente General
SOFITEL La Reserva Cardales

There are newer reviews for Sofitel La Reserva Cardales

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed for Trade Show.

Really really really nice resort outside of BA. Very large rooms, large patio, nice pool, nice golf, what can be said? Everything very nice plus really top end service!

The only downside is being a bit outside of BA and nearest town is 12km away if you want to eat local foods. The food at the hotel is not bad but not great. But the service is just excellent. I can see spending a few days there just enjoying the golf and spa but after that, I will want to get out and do other things and that would mean long taxi rides....

WiFi throughout the hotel, great sunset from the patio restaurant and don't forget, the service is really great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WSS64
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Fabolous experience on a luxurious hotel.
Perfect scenic view from the balcony, while enjoying a tea time in the afternoon with friends.-
Excepting the mosquitos biting attack at summer time, since the place is surrounded by parks and lake, everything was perfect.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My stay at the hotel was made memorable by the front desk staff on the Sunday of my arrival and each day afterwards. The person checking me in was Ms. Soledod. She is the Manager but I was not aware of it at the time. She went beyond the call of duty to meet my need for assistance adjusting to the reality that the voltage in the hotel was 230 volt ac and I had 120 volt ac electronics and personal hygiene appliances. The friendly and great service by the front desk continued every day I was at the hotel including on the last day taking the initiative to call and inquire why my remiss had not arrived to take me to my place of business. They were concerned and they showed it. Thanks to them all.

If there is one thing that did not meet my expectation for a first class facility was the service in the dining room. Although I was often the only one or at the most one of two or three in the dining room for dinner and breakfast , the staff was not attentive. On two ocassions I had to get up and walk to the front of the dining room to request some sweetner for my tea and to get a check so I could leave. This was despite the fact I had been waving my hand for several minutes trying to get the attention of the waiter and receptionist who continued to chat. On another occasion I went to the dining room at 6:00 p.m. and was told I could not order anything except a sandwich. While I realize 6:00 p.m. for dinner may be early by Argentine custom, I would have expected an offer to accommodate since it was an all-day dining room as I understood. Since I was basically restricted to eating at the hotel due to no car and unfamiliarity with the area, I was not able to vote my dissatifaction by going elsewhere to dine.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The location, facilities, luxury details and superb service from all the staff make of this a fantastic experience. The food quality needs serious reviewing as the standard dishes at the buffet are really good, but the rest is just average. Not what you would expect from Sofitel and not at those prices...
Overall, the people and service is so good, you will definitely enjoy it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Dear M. Bsharp;

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel La Reserva. It is always positive to receive feedback.

I will share your comments regarding our service and gastronomy with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our operations.

Emilio Bissoni
Gerente General
SOFITEL La Reserva Cardales

Reviewed June 11, 2012

It is located about 60 km from Buenos Aires, very remote. Excellent facilities, you feel like a king in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed 2 nights april 24th - 26th there, located in an excellent resort with all you need, golf, spa, very good and large rooms with a very nice balcony , excellent breakfast, of course it is not cheap, but a good relation price/ quality.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Howard Johnson Resort Pilar
Howard Johnson Escobar Hotel
Howard Johnson Escobar Hotel
#1 of 2 in Belen de Escobar

Been to Sofitel La Reserva Cardales? Share your experiences!