Totally awful hotel! You will get robbed just in front of the hotel (did actually happen).
And the receptionist didn't even do anything just spoke to France even though she knew that my fiancee didn't spoke France! And during that time when she was just looking outside and seeing that a man goes in to the where i was sitting and taking is something out and me jumping out of the car she just was speaking France and of course my fiancee didn't understand it!
And the breakfast was also bad! Nothing warm to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Aubervilliers, near to the St-Denis canal, the ibis budget hotel (formerly Etap Hotel) has rooms on seven floors and a private car park in the basement. It is near to the CIFA wholesale market, is 0.6 Mile (1 km) from the Le Millenaire shopping mall and 1.2 Miles (2 km) from the Stade de France. With good access to the A1 and A86 highways, this economy hotel is just 547 yards (500 m) from Aubervilliers-Quatre-Chemins metro station, making it quick and easy to get into Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Budget Paris Porte d'Aubervilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etap Paris Porte d`Aubervilliers Hotel Aubervilliers
- Ibis Budget Paris Porte D'Aubervilliers Ile-De-France