“Nothing Wonderful”

First Dragon
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Holyoke
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Came through Holyoke to see my boyfriend's old town and we decided to have lunch. It was about 11:20am on a Sunday and seemed like this Chinese place was the only thing open. So we stopped in. The waitress was not very friendly and dropped our menus down at a booth and walked away. She did get us drinks, but passed us multiple times after we were sitting ready to order. She rushed us through our orders and only said "uh-huh" to each thing we wanted.
Anyways I got sesame chicken and my boyfriend got mongolian beef. We started out with cream cheese wontons- they tasted stale like they had been reheated from the day before. With my meal I had an egg roll that was ok... The meals were served on lunch tray type plates. The peppers in the mogolian beef were not very good, but the beef was ok. My chicken was mostly all really dry and chewy. The sauce was pretty good though.
Highlight- I got a really good fortune in my cookie.

There are newer reviews for First Dragon