“Best Sub sandwiches around!”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #62 of 130 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Jimmy John's has the freshest ingredients of all sub shops I have visited. The bread is soft and fresh, the veggies are crisp and colorful and the meats and cheeses are always the best! My favorite is the #13 Gourmet Veggie Sub! Give them a try! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I love JJ's subs. We eat there a lot b/c they are across the street from our neighborhood. Quick and accurate. We've never gone home with an inaccurate order.

1  Thank Luvmyfamjjat
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I like their sandwiched but just try to ask for No Mayo.....
They don't know what to do......suddenly they are asking irrelevant questions about tomatoes and cheese. I have to tell the sandwich maker direct 'hey, no mayo'

Reviewed May 27, 2012

As we always do in "restaurants" we asked about MSG in their meats when ordering . The clerk didn't know how to respond and referred us to the "manager" who wouldn't talk to us about MSG. He told us we had to go to their web site for that sort of information: for legal reasons he can't talk to customers about food contents and additives. Wonder why they are so cautious?Too many legal problems over their food? So four of us went across the street to Which Which and spent almost $40.
Wish I had known they are so uncomfortable about what is in their sandwiches before eating dozens of JJ sandwiches in Milwaukee, Seattle and other cities,
Welcome to Highlands Ranch Jimmy Johns: don;t count us as customers.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

great food. great delivery service. highly recommend!!

1  Thank AmyJ13