“Everything you expect”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Everything you expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel has everything you expect in a Hilton Garden Inn - spacious, homey lobby, clean, tasteful rooms, accessible wi-fi and helpful staff. But a few minor incidents marred the stay for me. The sink drained very slowly and thus gave the bathroom a bit of a musty smell. The duvet cover hung to the floor and my foot caught in the corner and I fell. I believe they will be doing some remodeling soon which might be good. Something about the room felt dated.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your exeperience. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. Thank you again for sharing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I are hoping to find a good room price for our annual Christmas visit to Littleton, CO so that we can stay at this Hilton Garden Inn during our stay next month. It has a convenient location between both of our families..one in Littleton and one in Castle Rock, CO.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are glad you have enjoyed your previous stays. We look forward to your return visit.
Bozeman MT, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Highlands Ranch, CO was better than I'd hoped! Super clean and comfy, the breakfast was affordable and provided variety (I appreciated the fresh fruit and greek yogurt), the gym and pool were a great plus, and the staff was really friendly and helpful. I did not have a car during my stay and they arranged to have the hotel shuttle bring me to a business center nearby free of charge.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Geraldine W
Thank you so much for your response. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!
Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We all stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for my brother's wedding last weekend and I couldn't have been happier with the way we were treated. The rooms were great and the staff was super friendly and helpful in making the celebration as special as possible! Thank you guys so much!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to a return visit.
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this great hotel. I travel alone to teach and need a calm restful and safe place to stay. This hotel is also affordable and friendly. I will stay here again!! It is very convenient to shopping and other places I need to go and makes it much easier to do what I need to do.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing, I will pass along to our staff. We look forward to your next visit!
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel met our needs perfectly. It was reasonably priced, served excellent food for breakfast, and was clean and comfortable. The staff were incredibly accommodating. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our breakfast staff. We look forward to seeing you again.
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My company booked this hotel for me for a week-long convention, and everything was very nice. The staff was courteous and efficient, the place was clean and orderly, and the room was spacious and had an outstanding view of the mountains.

Room Tip: I had an odd-numbered room on the 5th floor, and it had a great view.