“Best part about this hotel is its staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed here many times for business and it is exactly like most Hilton Garden Inn properties. Average room set up for business. Morning breakfast included in your stay. Easy parking. The best part about this location is the staff. The front desk staff were attentive, the manager was on top of things (I had a problem with the room key which turned out to be batteries in the door lock). The rooms could use a bit of sprucing up (especially the carpet), but I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing wonderful things! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and thought highly of our staff. I will make sure to pass on your comment. You would be happy to know that our property is due for a refresh sometime in December.

We know that you have many hotel options and we appreciate you for choosing our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent in all ways. (By the way, the shuttle service to the airport is a nightmare. They are independent of Hilton Garden Inn, but it was such a unforgettable ride that I had to broadcast it here.)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. I'm happy to hear that you had an excellent stay. I'm sorry about your experience with airport shuttle. What was the name of the shuttle?

We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Beautiful front lobby, very inviting!! Staff opened kitchen even when it was closed in order to serve us after a long flight!! Bar tender was GREAT! She even made us her favorite drink!! Very cozy after a long business day and the staff made it evennicer!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bostonbear
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor. It was such a treat to hear of the positive experience you received from our staff. I will make sure to share your lovely comment to Gloria (Bartender). It will make her day! :-)

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Highlands Ranch area.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We won't ever stay here again. The staff was rude to my family, breakfast was overpriced, rock hard and lukewarm. The beds are rock hard and not very comfortable. The staff was too busy gossiping with each other to provide good service. Definitely do NOT recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley D
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

We appreciate your comments at Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. Our goal is to provide outstanding service to every guests. I'm so sorry that we weren't able to provide that to you. In an effort to improve our service, I'd love the opportunity to discuss your experience in details. If you would be so kind to call or email me.

Thanks for your time.

720-479-6526

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Lobby was inviting and beautiful. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The business center was a huge help to me during my stay and there was no extra charge. Rooms were clean. Loved the pillows and linens. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: I would avoid a room on the 5th floor. Took awhile for hot water. Great mountain views on the west...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! Reading your comment made my day :-) It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our hotel.

We look forward to serving you next time.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Highlands Ranch is not a place you really go on a vacation its primarily a business area and thats why I was here for 2 weeks.

All in all this is a really good hotel which is made excellent by the staff who really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

Rooms are typical US style and I was in a suite with small kitchen and separate living area. Really clean and quite large.

Slightly negative points are that the gym is tiny, my air con was a bit loud and the food is not too extensive. Only slight negatives though and in my opinion outweighed by the excellent staff in the hotel.

If you are there a while like me there is a washing/drying facility that worked great.

You will certainly need a car if you stay here as no where is really in walking distance.

They still have free wi-fi which is great and worked fine for me.

Room Tip: Try to book early and get a mountain view room
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Erin W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again if you travel back to Highlands Ranch.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

About to go again to this hotel - very close to freeway, residential area where family lives, not far from downtown and the foothills. The service at this hotel all the way to the chocolate covered strawberries in the evening is great. Refrigerator in room was nice. Only downside is that you do need a car as there is nothing you can walk to for food. The breakfast buffet at the hotel is extensive but it is not cheap. But we always rent a car - so that's fine.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on TripAdvisor. We're delighted to hear that you enjoy staying at our hotel! I know that you normally rent a car but please know that we provide shuttle within a 5 mile radius (Mon-Fri) for your added convenience.

We look forward to your next visit. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#3 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch? Share your experiences!