“Outstanding service”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We were there on business for 8 days and I can't say enough about how well the staff treated us. Marty is an absolute peach! The rooms were very clean and the beds extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
Reviewed October 25, 2012

It's been 3 weeks since my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Highlands Ranch, and the thing that still sticks in my mind is the amazingly friendly staff. I was always greeted with a smile, any time I visited the lobby, and the staff was always ready and willing to help me in any way I needed.

Hilton Garden Inn continues to win me over, time and again, with their genuine interest in providing friendly service. I did not have any particular needs on this visit that they were able to wow me over with, but I have no doubt they would have done anything possible to make my stay comfortable.

During the reservation, I had requested an upper floor. On my arrival, I was given a room on the top floor! How cool is that!

Beds - Always a welcome feature at a Hilton Garden Inn. The adjustable firmness they offer allows me to get a very firm bed the way I like it. A great feature and it was quite comfortable on this visit.

Room - clean and efficient. Bathroom was not huge, but roomy enough. Shower was much bigger than average and was very nice.

Wireless Internet - no problems at all using the wireless internet. Speed was good and no dropouts. Easy to connect with my iPad.

Restaurant/Lounge - did not use the restaurant or lounge, so sorry - I can't evaluate.

Business Center - I was able to get my boarding pass for my flight on my departure date from the computers and printers in their business center for free. It was very easy to use and access, and the equipment was well maintained.

Local area transportation - They have a van for providing guests with local area transportation within 5 miles. While this did not serve my needs (and thus, I did not use) I did notice that the van was usually parked in front of the hotel and available if needed, even though there were multiple wedding parties being hosted at the hotel that weekend.

I would definitely use this hotel again if staying in the area.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer more privacy with less traffic.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on Trip Advisor for our hotel. I’m so happy to hear of the wonderful experience you’ve had at our property. I will make sure to pass it on to our staff. We strive to be the best hotel in Highlands Ranch and feedback like yours puts a smile on our face 

We look forward to seeing you again!

hope.ramos@hilton.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The hotel is very nicely appointed. When you walk into the lobby it is very welcoming. There are several places to be seated and places you can hang out if you don't wish to stay in your room. Check in was relatively easy. I did notice later in the day that people had a harder time getting into their rooms and had to wait. Also, this hotel seems extremely popular for weddings. I think I saw about 3 different groups the weekend we were there.

It is pretty out of the way. It took us about an hour or so to drive from the airport (we were in some traffic though). There is shopping center relatively nearby to grab a bite to eat. We did not try the restaurant that was in the hotel.

The rooms were nicely done and pretty clean. The bathroom was a good size.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ny
Reviewed October 15, 2012

even better than i expected. front desk was friendly, room was clean, and the breakfast buffet was rather impressive. should note they don't serve lunch onsite during the weekend, but there are plenty of nearby places to go, if you have a car of course. heard there may have been a shuttle but didn't see or hear of it when i was there.

Room Tip: we avoided both the smoking floors as well as anything located directly over the roof / AC vents.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at the HGI the last weekend of September for a friend's wedding. Granted we did get a group rate (I think we had 10-15 rooms for the wedding party), but it was only $70 a night!! I like a nice hotel, and I've paid $200 a night for rooms of (much) lower quality. The service was great, the front desk staff went out of their way to help us with several requests during our stay. Breakfast was buffet style, and "ok". Only cons were- the hotel is pretty out of the way; it was close to my friends' wedding site, but not much else. Also, we didn't realize the first night that the firmness of the mattress is adjustable; so we slept poorly the first night, but better the rest.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us.We enjoyed serving you and your guests.

Please keep us in mind on your next visit to Highlands Ranch/Littleton.

hope.ramos@hilton.com
Pasadena, Texas
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We traveled to Denver for a softball tournament. We had a large room block (14 rooms). The only negative thing I would have to say is that they didn't have our rooms ready when we checked in. A couple of us had to wait at least two hours to check in. The staff were wonderful! The kitchen staff took excellent care of our group. The hotel is very nice and so is the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
har73, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
I would like to personally THANK YOU for choosing our hotel for your group. I apologized for not having all your rooms ready. Our check-in time is at 3PM. We would love to host your group again next year. In the future, please contact our front desk staff to request an early check in. We promise to do our best to honor your request.

720-479-6526
1050 Plaza Drive
Highlands Ranch Co. 80126
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#2 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch? Share your experiences!