“Maybe they are working out the kinks”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Native Grill & Wings - Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Maybe they are working out the kinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

When I went there with my family the owner/wait staff were very friendly and appologize for how long it took for the food to come out.

I got the chicken wings, but for a place that "specializes" in wings, they weren't memorable. Tons of TVs for watching the games. I hope they work out the kitchen issues and move forward.

Visited August 2013

Denver
“Poor slow service with lame food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch. Got sat in bar and watched manager sit playing on laptop during peak lunch hour while one person served entire bar area and carryouts which resulted in slow service. Food was not good. Please close soon so we can get something goodm in this space.

• Visited August 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Great service good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went for a business lunch and the server was outstanding - Michaela, she was friendly, informative, and made sure we had everything we needed.
Food was good, nothing great but a good place for lunch

• Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Love the chain from Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Went there and we're not disappointed. The old Ruby Tuesday building is now alive and well. Service was some the best we have had, top notch,( the owners are on location). Love the flat bread appetizers , home made chips and chicken sandwich. Very clean and nice atmosphere with many flat screen to watch all sports on. Try this place, very sports orientated and very family friendly. Food is a very wide selection and good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dave L
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Excellent food in TV-land.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Walking to our table in the ex-Ruby Tuesday's building I was impressed with the number, size, and quality of high-res, large, thin flat panel TV's everywhere. If you can't see 2 or 3 from your seat you may be sitting in the restroom. The restaurant sign says 'more than just wings' and judging from the very large menu I'd say wings only occupied 10-20%. There seems to be something for everyone. The Apple Walnut Salad (one of my favorites at Red Robin) looked appealing but I opted for the fish and chips, haddock I believe. It took a while to arrive, thus the 4 stars on otherwise very attentive service and drink refills. My wait (and my weight?) was rewarded with 3 generous slabs of fish with thick-cut fries on the side. I loved it and took some home. Price I think was $11.69 or $11.99. As Ah-nold (Schwarzenegger) would say, "I'll be back".

• Visited July 2013