“Our usual place for weekend breakfast”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #78 of 129 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I usually visit this IHOP about once a month, on the weekend. The food is average at best for a breakfast place, and the service is nothing special, sometimes it's very good and sometimes it's not great.

Today however might have been our last trip. After our meal, my wife used the ladies room for the first time and she said "it was disgusting". She has always believed that you can tell how clean a restaurant's kitchen is but how clean it's bathroom is. Hence why we may not be back for awhile.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed September 23, 2012

IHOP is IHOP but that is why we keep going back. Great place to take my bride after church or early after a long shift (safe place for us in law enforcement to eat).