“Kids eat free wiry purchase of drink”
Review of Cafe DE France - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe DE France
Cuisines: French
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great place close good atmosphere great owners they know our name and kids name. . Also foot for date night dinner and glass of wine!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I did not care for this place. The menu has lots of options but none of the meals are executed well. I felt that the food was below average in taste and quality. On top of that, I felt that our waiter was not friendly either. My wife and I felt like we were more of an inconvenience than a paying customer. I don't plan to return any time soon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed November 28, 2008

Homestyle breakfast place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 23, 2008

My husband and I went to Cafe De France for the first time this morning. I have heard great things about it, however we were not impressed. There was a wait,but being that is was easter morning it was to be expected. Once we were seated we found it to be very cozy, a nice quaint little place. My husband ordered Steak and Eggs, and I the Crepe Sante Fe, which had a green chile sauce. Once we received our meals, I realized that the green chile sauce had pork in it, I do not eat pork and I found it a little odd since the crepe it self had chicken in it. I asked the waitress fr some thing else, and explained that I did not realize there was pork in the sauce. She was very nice about it, apologized and said they would take the crepes off my order. At this point I was still very pleased with the place, as she was very helpful in getting the situation resolved. While we were waiting for my new order of a chicken and broc omelet, we heard what I would call the senior staff talking about why I did not have a plate. I call them the senior staff because the waitresses looked to be high school age with little to do other than wait tables, while these people were older and seemed to have more to do with the general goings on. I think the waitresses could give the "Senior staff" a lesson in manners. I heard one of them say "well, as far as I know, green chile always has pork in it", they said other things as well along these same lines. I found this to be incredibly rude. First, way to put it back on the customer, I wasn't complaining or making a scene, why not just say 'oh, I'm sorry there was confusion' or something of that nature. Second we were right next to where they were all peering into the dining room, which was a little weird in it self. I think it's always rude to speak in a negative way about your customers, but especially if they are in ear shot! I found the whole conversation very snotty. My husband and I immediately said to each other we would not be returning. Even if I had ordered a bowl of beef chili, and sent it back because I didn't realize there was beef in it, the proper, respectful thing to say whether to us or others about the situation, would be ' oh, well lets get that taken care, sorry for the confusion'. We are the customer, do not put it back on us. I would also like to clarify that yes I would expect a bowl of green chile to have pork in it, however "a green chile sauce" I would expect to be exactly that, a sauce made from green chiles. The meal went down hill from there. My replacement dish was OK, but nothing to write home about. If you want to deal with very rude, snotty staff peering at you while you eat, and making rude comments, then by all means enjoy. We however chose not to deal with such stuck up people.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Denver, CO
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Delicious breakfast and generally no wait - even on Sunday mornings!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook