“Yummy”

Ranked #14 of 129 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great food; quick service. Really wished we had more time so I could have enjoyed the yummy Sierra Turkey sandwich I got. The bread and pastries looked so good. My husband had a great scone; I definitely regret not getting a pastry.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Quick service and the bread is great ! the free wi-fi can be spotty...which is good for keeping people from camping out there all day.....

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I visit this location at least once a month. The staff is friendly and the food is created pretty fast. The black bean soup is great. I wished they offered more options for kids meals. The kids meals are too small for my boys but the regular entray's are too large. My husband and I usually end up sharing our meals with them. I wish they had other options. Also, they only have one drink size which I don't like. Overall, I would recommed to anyone who is looking for good food and don't have much time.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Chicken and Wild Rice soup is my favorite soup on the planet. I love it. I know the days they have it (T-Th-S) and with the fresh bread they make, ti's just fantastic. You can get a burned bagel, or a sorry salad every now and then, but overall, it's a great choice.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Excellent sandwiches and soup/salad combos. Good choice for a fresh lunch. Great bagels and bread for other times of the day. Also deliver and provide box lunches for work events.