- We were seated quickly and the drink order was taken right away.
- Menus and silverware were next and before we knew it the drinks arrived and the waiter was ready to take our order.
- The food was served in a very reasonable amount of time and everything was just as we had ordered and "hot off the grill" as one would say.
- The food tasted very good with nobody having any complaints!
- The waiter presented the checks to us in a timely fashion and made sure we knew we were not being rushed in any way and offered more drink refills.
- Although we did spend more time visiting and not leaving quickly we were still checked upon and asked if more drink refills were needed.
- Overall the staff was efficient and pleasant to deal with and an apparent manager dropped by the table once to check on us.
- I've been to this particular Red Robin a few times over the years and have always had the same good experience.
- I just don't have any bad things to say about the place - I would expect that you would have the same attitude too!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.