“A great pet friendly place to stay.”

Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Highlands Ranch
Syracuse, NY
“A great pet friendly place to stay.”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed at the Highlands Ranch Residence Inn for 2 months. The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants and a movie theater. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff goes out of their way to make you (and your pet) feel very comfortable including doing your grocery shopping and offering to walk the dog!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WJI_12
residencinnhr, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you so much for your great comments and the terrific picture of your traveling companion. It was a pleasure meeting you and your dog, it was our pleasure having you as our guest. Please come back and see us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have visited the south Denver area several times over the last few months and discovered a real treat with the Residence Inn in Highlands Ranch. The difference between this hotel and the other local "extended stay" hotels was tremendous. The rooms are of good size, clean and very comfortable. The kitchen had granite countertops and appliances were upscale and new. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. They have a large conference room that worked great for my needs. The vast free breakfast each morning was very filling. This was only surpassed by the Monday through Wednesday Manager Socials that included full meals and free drinks. I think I only ate five meals out during my two week stay. Location is great. It is located next door to a large 24 plex movie theatre and walking distance to two great restaurants. There is much more shopping and attractions just a few miles away. I will definitely be booking all of my companies travel to the area at this hotel in the future. The few dollars you may save at the other local hotels are not worth it in my opinion.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank RJL_12
Iowa
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We have stayed at the Highlands Ranch Residence Inn several times while in town to visit family. It is a wonderful hotel, comfortable, clean, and conveniently located just off C470.
There are also two restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and a huge theater complex across the street.

We had the same issues with the key to the outside door on the 1st leve as was mentioned in the previous review. It was very frustrating to have such difficulty entering the building.

The manager's reception held on weeknights, as well as the daily breakfast, were very good.

We will definitely continue to make our home at the Residence Inn when in Highlands Ranch. I would recommend it highly.

Room Tip: We always request Room 101. It is right inside the outside door and very accesible to the parking lo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WDMTraveler
residencinnhr, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment about our hotel. Our staff and I enjoy hearing from our guests. I’m happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Room #101 is a great room! We look forward to serving you next time.

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My fiance and I came to Highlands Ranch to visit family. While here we stayed at the Residence Inn for a few nights. In the building we were in, the key card reader at the entrance was very picky (thought it was the key card and had to keep going back to front desk because we couldn't get in the door). Every time we came back from being out, we had to stand outside the door trying to get it to read the card until we were able to finally get it at just the right speed putting it in the reader and pulling it out. The only other issue was when staying in the bottom floor, the hallways had a bit of a musty smell (I termed it stale pool locker room smell). The room however smelled just fine and once we figured out how to work the temperature settings everything was good. We had a good and comfortable stay and would come back again to stay here (but would probably not stay on the bottom floor again).

Room Tip: The rooms are great but the hallways in the bottom floors tend to smell a little funny.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Suz519
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed at Residence Inn Highlands Ranch for almost a month. The rooms are excellent and the amenities are great. The staff is friendly. They offered a complementary pick up/drop to/from my work place and this was of great help. Free Wi-fi is offered and is blazing fast.

Breakfast has excellent spread. Gym, though small, is good enough for small workouts like treadmill.

There are many restaurants close to this place. However what I really loved is the AMC24 screen that is located right next to this hotel - a great way to spend time on weekends especially when you are on a business trip and no family members accompanying you!

Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Santosh S
residencinnhr, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comment on Trip Advisor. We love hearing from our guests! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Please think of us on your visit to the Highlands Ranch area.

Regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I've stayed here multiple times, and have wanted to review it, but never had the opportunity.

First of all, the staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is quite nice and clean; the outdoors are well maintained, and parking is plentiful! The amenities are also just right; delicious hot breakfast in the morning is an excellent bonus; the gym is small but all the necessities are there. My favorite are the rooms: spacious with stylish modern furnishings; well-equipped kitchen which helps when you stay long-term like I have on occasion; the bed and linen are nice and comfy - I always sleep soundly here. Overall, the hotel is wonderful, and I always look forward to staying there.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Kyle M
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I'm a Hilton Honor loyal but I use Marriott as my back up plan. This was my 1st time at this property and I absolutely LOVE IT! My suite was beautiful with a comfortable bed. The staff was very helpful especially Sean Arnold (Operations Manager). I got the opportunity to meet the delightful sales team during breakfast.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin R
Hi Kevin,

Your feedback is important to us. I'm happy to hear of your wonderful experience at our property. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. While you are a loyal Hilton customer, I appreciate you trying out our Marriott property. Please keep us in mind on your next stay when a Hilton hotel isn't available :-) We promise to WOW you!

Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Highlands Ranch
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Hi...
#2 of 6 in Highlands Ranch
Hilton Garden Inn Denver / Highlands Ranch
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
Comfort Suites Highlands Ranch Denver Tech Center Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Littleton

Been to Residence Inn Denver Highlands Ranch? Share your experiences!