“Poor Service bad food”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: C470
Description: Lodo’s Bar and Grill Highlands Ranch is a locally owned sports bar/restaurant that is located just west of the Park Meadows Mall off of C-470 & Quebec Street. Voted best bar 2010 - Metromix. Enjoy the amazing views of the Lower Downtown skyscrapers, the majestic Rocky Mountains and beautiful Pikes Peak from the 2,500 square foot rooftop patio. Lodo's is the place to be for sports watching, with over 40 high definition TVs and all the sports packages, including the HD packages. Lodo's can accommodate parties of up to 600 people. Lodo's serves a broad selection of fine American food including steaks, seafood, salads, wraps, sandwiches, pizza and burgers.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very noisy place not possible to talk, service was bad, food taste horrible, Buffalo ribs or the sandwich were very bad.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Have gone to Lodo's a few times because the view from the upstairs deck is amazing. The atmosphere is fun. The food is ok, it is bar food after all. Each time the service is terrible. The wait staff we have dealt with would rather ignore you than wait on you. We were there this afternoon and had to wait an unacceptable amount of time for our drinks and our meal. No surprise though it is nothing new. They fill the place so no one really cares because the quality of the service doesn't change.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Lodo's is located on the edge of Highlands Ranch and Lone Tree, CO. When my wife and I decided to try Lodo's, we were looking for something different, and since we had not visited before we had hopes. However, in reality Lodos's is another in a long line of the same but different variations on a sports bar. The central fixture is the bar that offers a lackluster selection of local beers on tap, the same attempt at original but cliche' "speciality" cocktails and the expected menu selections. Basically, Lodo's is a middle tier restaurant and pretty much a less than original establishment. Oh, I imagine the energy picks up on the weekends or during sporting events when the patrons are looking for someplace to hangout and watch the game.

On our visit, the hostesses and wait staff were friendly and worked to make us comfortable and did everything possible to make our experience pleasant. I chose the rotisserie chicken with a potato and vegetable for sides. I chose the beurre blanc over the barbecue sauce and asked for it to be served on the side. The sauce was more like flavored butter than a white wine butter sauce and just didn't quite make the grade. The chicken wasn't very exciting on it's own and the meal overall was average.

We'll probably give Lodo's another try, since it's in the neighborhood. My expectations have been adjusted and, after all, the quality of burger is actually a better standard to rate a bar and grill.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Lodo's is ok. It is another sports bar with lots of tvs and every sport under the sun. Good spot when the playoffs are on or like me you wont pay for cable and want to go watch a key sporting event. Broad range of beers and you can always meet someone sitting at the bar.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were unexpectedly disappointed by this restaurant because we waited 90 mins to be seated at a table upstairs. While we were waiting at the bar, we noticed several tables open and not filled for almost 30 mins. In addition, we started seeing folks being seated who arrived AFTER we did.

My wife and I decided to leave and go somewhere else. On our way out we mentioned to the hostess that we were never called/texted to be seated and they replied, "We don't show you on our list". Then not one minute later, my cell phone notified me via text that our table was ready.

I had already left the restaurant when my wife went back inside to ask the hostess why they didn't have us on their list, and they replied, "we texted you already" which was not true since the text showed it was sent one minute AFTER I had asked about our table.

Not sure if we're ever going to be back, which again is disappointing, since we live so close by. We'll see...

1  Thank mrstats69