“Waited 90 mins for a table... no thanks!”

Lodo's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: C470
Description: Lodo’s Bar and Grill Highlands Ranch is a locally owned sports bar/restaurant that is located just west of the Park Meadows Mall off of C-470 & Quebec Street. Voted best bar 2010 - Metromix. Enjoy the amazing views of the Lower Downtown skyscrapers, the majestic Rocky Mountains and beautiful Pikes Peak from the 2,500 square foot rooftop patio. Lodo's is the place to be for sports watching, with over 40 high definition TVs and all the sports packages, including the HD packages. Lodo's can accommodate parties of up to 600 people. Lodo's serves a broad selection of fine American food including steaks, seafood, salads, wraps, sandwiches, pizza and burgers.
Thousand Oaks, California
“Waited 90 mins for a table... no thanks!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were unexpectedly disappointed by this restaurant because we waited 90 mins to be seated at a table upstairs. While we were waiting at the bar, we noticed several tables open and not filled for almost 30 mins. In addition, we started seeing folks being seated who arrived AFTER we did.

My wife and I decided to leave and go somewhere else. On our way out we mentioned to the hostess that we were never called/texted to be seated and they replied, "We don't show you on our list". Then not one minute later, my cell phone notified me via text that our table was ready.

I had already left the restaurant when my wife went back inside to ask the hostess why they didn't have us on their list, and they replied, "we texted you already" which was not true since the text showed it was sent one minute AFTER I had asked about our table.

Not sure if we're ever going to be back, which again is disappointing, since we live so close by. We'll see...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank mrstats69

“Gluten free is not true”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went there to meet with friends. Have have health reasons that make me have to eat gluten free, but their gluten free menu is bull. None of it truly is gluten free. They told me that their burgers come with a whole wheat bun which makes it gluten free, come on! Gluten is anything containing wheat, flour, barley, oats ie wheat products. If I had ordered that which is on the gluten free menu I would have been in the hospital. They need to reacquaint themselves with the definition before they kill someone.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lisa H
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Busy and noisey”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I would have loved this place 30 years ago, but I can't deal with the noise anymore. Staff is attentive opening the doors entering and exiting. Nice touch.
Food is marginal.
I used to come here when the roof was open and I get/understand them closing it in for more service space but it ruined the entire roof experince. Place is closed in and crazy/noisey and HOT.
If I stop in now it is when I leave work early during the week and can have a bit of piece and quiet and a view on the outer fringes.
Staff has never been super friendly as with other establishments I have been frequenting.

• Visited August 2012
Highlands Ranch
“oops - gluten free food?”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Your service was fabulous and the location was great. For health reasons, I must eat gluten free. I ordered mahi mahi tacos that were listed on your menu as gluten free. Unfortunately, the food made me very sick. Please check your ingredients on those tacos to ensure that is in fact gluten free. Again, we had a table of 20 and the service was wonderful. The overall experience was so fun so I hope that you can look into the gluten free menu.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Tamara G
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“busy place good value”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Met friends there - which looked to be what most do. New deck with view was too long of wait so went downstairs to gather. Very busy and subsequently it is not a quiet place. But the happy hour values were awesome - we stayed for quite a long time and spent not that much money.

• Visited February 2013