“Delicious Food Every time!”

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Gypsum
Cuisines: American
Gypsum, Colorado
“Delicious Food Every time!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this place! The service is always great, everyone there is very friendly and helpful. I've been there when there has been no one else in front of me to order as well as when there have been half a dozen people in front of me ordering and the service is still speedy. I've never felt like I was stuck standing around waiting for too long. They have a great selection of sandwich creations, both hot and cold. They also have delicious smoothies and other treats as well. I've never been there for any breakfast food, but I imagine it's just as good as the rest of their foods. All the food is fresh and delicious. I definitely suggest checking this place out, I've never had a bad experience there in all the times I have been there.

• Visited March 2014

Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Great Meal”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Best food to have for the flight home! Great selections, the bread was fresh and the people were happy!

I wish that every airport had one of these close by!

• Visited January 2014
Republic, Missouri
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Fresh made sandwiches serviced quickly. Limited inside seating. Outside seating available if the weather cooperates.

Visited August 2012
Eagle, Colorado
“Excellant sandwiches”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Right next to Costco is Heidi's Brooklyn Deli. A wonderful place to get a sandwich and much more. Their sandwiches are made with homemade bread sliced thick. I find the sandwiches large enough for two meals. They offer a hugh variety of sandwiches both cold and hot. They are very popular so if you go around noon time there may be a little wait but it is well worth it. We love to stop over for lunch after a hike in the morning.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Heidi's Brooklyn Deli? Share your experiences!